AVR is a Windows application used by Admissions Department for tracking and reporting information regarding applicants.
How to Access:
Accessible via the Secure Enclave.
How to Request:
- Go to the Banner/Hyperion/Slate/OnBase Access Request form.
- Log in with your BlueNet username and password.
- Under Administrative Departments section, check "Student Module" and "Other" then type AVR into the text field.
- Complete the form and click submit.
- An email will go to your supervisor for approval. Once they approve a series of emails is sent for additional approvals.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com when your request has been fully processed and access is available.